BBQ Pulled Pork Burrito
How long it takes: About 8 minutes
What you need: 2 pans and a microwave or oven
- For the tortillas: Either microwave (8 seconds per tortilla or 45 seconds all together at full power – 650w) or oven cook (Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C / 350 degrees F / Gas Mark 4 for 10 minutes).
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Cook the onions and peppers on a high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until they begin to soften.
- Add the pulled pork and BBQ sauce and cook for two minutes.
- In another pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and add the rice and beans. Cook for 3 minutes until piping hot throughout.
- Stir in as much of the sour cream and salsa into the pulled pork as you like. When piping hot remove from the heat.
Assemble your burrito by topping your warm tortilla with pork, rice mix and salsa.
Sound tasty? Find a store near you and pick up a Scratch Meal.